Please read the information below as there will be some changes in the treatment process both before and during each session, to help ensure both yours and my safety.
- All clients will be required to take part in a pre-session consultation over the phone. There will also be a consent form to complete regarding exposure to Covid-19. All consent documents can be signed & brought on the day or emailed beforehand.
- Social Distancing compliance has been addressed at the clinic by removing the waiting room. There is a separate entrance/exit to my room located downstairs. Please do not arrive early for your appointment. I would suggest you park up and text me upon arrival and I will let you know when it is time to come in – my number is 07761 010800.
- For the time being, to keep costs down and avoid unnecessary increases in pricing, I am requesting that all clients bring their own towels, any that are unable to will be charged an extra £5 to cover the daily boil washing that is now a requirement. Fresh bed roll will be provided and changed for each client protecting the towels where possible.
- All clients will be required to wear a face mask – I can provide disposable masks if you don’t have one at a cost of £1 each.
- Client appointments will be for strictly an hour in order to leave a cleaning period between clients.
- There will be a container provided for clients clothing, which will be cleaned between appointments.
- Your temperature will be taken on arrival at the clinic. This is not to diagnose Covid-19 merely a precautionary measure.
- All clients will be required to wash hands/ use the hand sanitiser provided on entering the clinic.
- I would ask that if clients feel unwell before the appointment you contact me to discuss and/or cancel.
From my part -
- To my full knowledge I am safe, well and free from any symptoms of the coronavirus and have had no known contact with anyone carrying, suffering from or who is self-isolating against the virus. If at any point I feel unwell or believe that I have been in contact with anyone carrying the virus then I will contact all patients immediately.
- Any equipment/clinical tools used will be kept to a minimum and cleaned between appointments.
- I will thoroughly sanitise my hands before and after each client.
- I will be using PPE until the requirement relaxes, consisting of a disposable mask and apron which will be changed between each client. If you require me to wear gloves then please let me know.
Thank you for bearing with me during this very difficult time, I’m so excited to be back working again and can’t wait to see you, and to welcome new clients, to the clinic again. I hope the above instils confidence in mine and the clinics working practices in keeping you as safe and protected as possible.
Please only request face to face appointments if you & everyone in your household are without symptoms.
The situation is evolving constantly and we will update any procedures as we are advised by governing bodies.